Employees become road safety ambassadors
Seminars & Keynotes
Influencers have become an integral part of our society. Your employees can also be a powerful tool for raising awareness of road safety within your organisation. Awaken the ambassador in your employees and immerse them in road safety.
Goodbye road menace, hello ‘road safety ambassador’.
From now on, your company will send out the right message.
Jesco-road Safety Talks
Every organisation is different. We determine the concept, themes and tone of voice of the seminar or keynote according to your corporate culture and target group. The aim is to address your employees in an impactful manner with content and structure that suits their living and working environment. To achieve this, we can compile a customised proposal for you. Tell us about your idea on 03/866.16.66 or request more information about JESCO road safety talks
Ideas for topics
New (unsafe) safety systems
- Ever seen an anti-collision system LIVE? What is ESP? Why might BSM (Blind Spot Monitoring) be of interest to you? HUD is an absolute must – do you know why? Did you know that rear view cameras also have other useful features?
- The ideal topic for making safety equipment in modern cars understandable and accessible within your company.
Speed and distance
- Driving at 30 km/h is 98% safe – do you really lose a lot of time doing so? In built-up areas you are allowed to drive 50 km/h – does it make that much difference if you drive 60? How many metres do you cover in one second when driving 120 km/h and what is the average driver reaction time? Why and how to keep a safe distance.
- Everyone likes to arrive at their destination on time. That’s the focus of this talk, especially arriving ‘tout court’.
Driving in rush hour
- You can only navigate rush hour traffic safely if you are relaxed and stress-free behind the wheel. How do you do that? How do you remain so if things unexpectedly slow down? How do you stay attentive and how do you deal with aggressive driving? What can you do to contribute to a safe and smooth flow of traffic?
- This presentation will not solve the problem of traffic jams , but learning how to handle them does make a big difference for those who travel by car every day.
Even more ideas
- Field of vision and blind spots
- The four killers on the road: No seat belt, inappropriate speed, focus and mobile phone use, and driving under the influence of drink or drugs.
- Defensive driving
- Driving safely on slippery roads, ideal in preparation for autumn and winter
JESCO road safety talks help you embed road safety in your organisation’s DNA. We will be glad to answer your questions in person on 03/866.16.66 or to provide you with a customised proposal for a seminar or keynote. An inspiring JESCO talk on safe driving is also a perfect complement to our Corporate Driving Safety training package.
Register for our B2B training courses
Interested in our training courses?
Request a quotation using the button below.
The SME e-wallet: a grant of up to 30%!
JESCO Auto Training School is a Government of Flanders-approved training provider. This means the entire package of driving proficiency training courses was subjected to a comprehensive audit. The fact that we received a positive evaluation is not only an acknowledgement of our unique expertise in the field of road safety – it also means that Flemish SMEs are entitled to a 20-30% grant for our courses. So choose JESCO for your training project in driving safely, intelligently and with situational awareness.
When I started the JESCO skid course (for the fun and the thrill!), I could not have guessed that the experience would eventually save my life! What had particularly stuck with me was the tip: “don’t focus on the approaching danger, but look for a way out.”
Years later, I was in a traffic jam on a motorway and saw a truck approaching way too fast in my rear-view mirror. There was no way the driver would still be able to brake. Remembering “find a way out”, I quickly started my car to flee onto the hard shoulder… That truck still drove into me at the trunk and rear door, but at least I was not squashed between the truck in front of me and the oncoming ten-tonne truck.
I am very grateful to JESCO for furthering my understanding of traffic situations and those few simple but potentially life-saving tips. I would therefore advise every driver to take the JESCO course.
- A. Dierick
Super good and educational experience given by very good instructors. Highly recommended, don’t hesitate to take a course here.
- C.B. – 5 star Google review
Last weekend, I attended the skid and brake control course at Jesco. What an experience! It was not only great learning, but also super fun! We got lots of practice opportunities and good tips and tricks that helped us in our next attempt. You also drive different types of cars (manual, automatic, normal tyres, slicks…) to gain as much experience as possible. I definitely feel that I can now drive more safely in traffic, starting with a correct seating position, which was of course addressed. Instructor Glenn shared his knowledge and experience and encouraged us to push our limits on the track, always with a smile! He himself also gave an occasional demo, which – thanks to the accompanying explanations – you also learn from. In short, it was a great experience! If I get the chance, I will definitely come back! 😉
- Helena Kropek – 5 sterren Google Review
It was a great return moment this morning. The practice was teachable moment with very friendly and professional guidance from experienced instructors, with before and after summing up the various factors affecting these tasks and neutralising them. There were interactive tasks that definitely made a me understand how important braking, keeping distance, not being distracted,… could be. Closing with a very interesting group discussion from which I definitely learnt. Here I will definitely come back!
- Jarne Verbraeken
Had a pleasant driving license refresher course, thanks Jesco for the interesting and informative course!
- Lore Van Asten
I always thought it was useless, until my daughter followed a course at Jesco. It was an super experience and actually something good for every driver 👍
- Melissa Zearo
Wonderful experience: in the skid section, you gain important knowledge on how to react in emergency situations and combined with the commentary drive, you also gain insight into your own wrong driving habits. It is a very cool experience and it can literally save lives!
- P.B. – 5 star Google Review
I did a Driving license Refresher course at Jesco in Puurs and it was a fantastic day. Very good friendly, fun and funny instructors who complete atmosphere. I was able to learn a lot in a few hours. In short, an unforgettable and instructive experience !
- Soufiane Echamlali Araouhid
What an ACE experience. We had booked a full-day skid and driving skills training with the entire Codacious team. Super enthusiastic instructors, smooth and fun delivery… a top day for the whole team!